The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a bit of information if Im going to join :3

5 posters

Go down

I need a bit of information if Im going to join :3 Empty I need a bit of information if Im going to join :3

Post by lTRILOGYl Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:14 am

Ok so I think I am being accepted into the clan because I had a member say I would be accepted 'formally' tomorow which I dont mind. I was looking around the site and couldn't find the TS3 server address so I cant get on it at the moment, and Im not sure if anyone can hear me even if I was to get on it, I have to change a few settings but I dont really know what :L Anyways the other thing was that I need the link to bookmark your server so I can join it and play with use!

lTRILOGYl
Banned

Back to top Go down

I need a bit of information if Im going to join :3 Empty Re: I need a bit of information if Im going to join :3

Post by GoldEagle Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 am

You'll have to wait until your a recruit until you can see our ts3 server address. Wink
And if your talking about our BFH server, well we don't have one yet, but it will arrive here soon.

Last edited by GoldEagle on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a period)
GoldEagle
GoldEagle
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

I need a bit of information if Im going to join :3 Empty Re: I need a bit of information if Im going to join :3

Post by lTRILOGYl Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:58 am

Okay thats fine, I sure hope i get accepted into the clan :L

lTRILOGYl
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldEagle Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:49 am

No worries you should, I just checked your application and it meets all requirements.
Take into consideration that most people here live around the European area so their probably asleep.
GoldEagle
GoldEagle
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by lTRILOGYl Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 am

Oh okay :L That will probably suck when it comes to connection in the server and shet

lTRILOGYl
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by wibidie Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 am

Im pretty early usually, and we have some more guys to hang out on teamspeak, so don't worry about that either! Smile
wibidie
wibidie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/user/wibidie?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by lTRILOGYl Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:55 am

Im not worrying I just want to make sure that I wont be on the TS server alone all the time

lTRILOGYl
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by postman-muecke Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 am

I posted links to the info in the other thread Wink
postman-muecke
postman-muecke
General
General

http://thelegion.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly118 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Havent been on TS3 for a while...
deadly118
deadly118
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down