The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion DayZ Chernarus server addons

2 posters

Go down

The Legion DayZ Chernarus server addons Empty The Legion DayZ Chernarus server addons

Post by Hector Fri May 03, 2013 6:46 pm

So as soon as zero will wrap his head around these things we should have some/all of these scripts on our server

AI
Lift/Tow script
Debug monitor
Removing parts from vehicles
More outfits
House and street lighting elements work
Halo jump
Fog at night

/*Possible addons*/

Refuel script set to 0.001 which would mean about 5 minutes for heli and little less than 1 to refuel a car
Air bombing with sirens on random locations
A train from cherno to elektro and back which stops at given positions
Bloodbag yourself (imo i shall not add it for lazy lonewolfs)
Bridge to skalisty, looks and feels nice but would require bandit AI patrolled island for fun Very Happy
Script to sneak up to some poor fella and knock him the fuck out with a kick to the face Razz
Remove clothing from dead players i.e. remove ghillie from dead sniper etc

P.S. I'd like to hear some input from our players and everyone else to know which ones would you like to see on live server
Hector
Hector
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://nothinghere.com

Back to top Go down

The Legion DayZ Chernarus server addons Empty Re: The Legion DayZ Chernarus server addons

Post by Zeromancer Fri May 03, 2013 7:30 pm

As Hector says.
If I find these scripts suitable, I will try to add them, all to make a unique server.

And if you know of a cool script that's not on the server, let me (or Hector) know, so we can consider it, and maybe add it. Do remember though, I want the server to be as realistic as possible, so no "superman" scripts.
Zeromancer
Zeromancer
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

The Legion DayZ Chernarus server addons Empty Re: The Legion DayZ Chernarus server addons

Post by Hector Fri May 03, 2013 8:06 pm

As the man said.

And maybe zero move this to General offtopic or create DayZ category there so regular players can give suggestions to us and also change MOTD for once Razz
Hector
Hector
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://nothinghere.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down